Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Mercury
- Model: 115 Optimax Pro XS
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 115hp
- Type: Outboard 2 Stroke
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Stainless Steel
5133 Kutztown Road (Reading-Philadelphia)
Temple, Pennsylvania, US, 19560
- Length: 17' 4''
- Bottom width: 73"
- Max. recommended HP: 115 HP
- Package width: 8'
- Fuel capacity: 22 Gallons
- Deadrise: 12 Degrees
- Draft: 13"
- Beam: 90"
- Approx. package weight: 2500 Lbs.
- Max. person capacity: 3 Persons
- Depth inside: 18"
- Transom height: 22"
- Max. weight capacity: 1100 Lbs.
- Max. person weight: 460 Lbs.
- Approx. hull weight: 1300 Lbs.
- Storage length: 18' 10''
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Non-skid bow mat
- Fire extinguisher
- 5 drink holders
- Stainless steel passenger grab handle(s)
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- 2 molded-in steps for sure-footed, easy access to aft deck
- Integrated fold-down reboarding ladder
- 4 recessed cleats
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Custom-molded modular console w/2-tone paint scheme
- Reconfigured ignition switch panel
- Flush-mounted Lowrance® Mark-5x Pro fishfinder w/480x480 pixel display & surface temperature
- Full instrumentation w/speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter, fuel gauge, water pressure gauge & trim gauge
- Recess for optional Hot Foot® pedal
- Removable molded, tinted windscreen
- Anti-feedback steering w/tilt
- Switch panels w/water-resistant switches
Construction & Exterior
- Deck & hull mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners
- Hand-laid hull
- Transverse & longitudinal fiberglass foam-filled stringer system
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- 16-oz. plush, marine-grade cut pile carpet on decks & floor
- Carpet edge trim
- Low-profile gunnels to maximize interior space & fishing decks
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Stowable navigation lights
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle & trim switches
- Interstate® cranking battery
- Water-resistant connectors on all pumps & navigation lights w/abrasion-protective wrap
- Automotive-style labeled fuse panel w/cover
- 1,000 GPH bilge pump
- Master power switch
- 2-bank (8 amps total) battery charger w/exterior receptacle
- Heavy-duty Interstate® Series 27 trolling battery
- 12V outlet
- Molded-in non-skid footrest under console
- Bow rod hold-down strap
- Bike seat w/pedestal
- Center lockable rod storage w/organizer for 7' (2.13 m) rods
- Partner rod ramp w/strap
- Molded utility rigging compartment for easy access to batteries & pumps & easy cleanup
- Fold-down fishing seat w/composite frame
- Highly styled seating w/shock absorption system for helm & passenger seats
- Step to bow deck w/insulated 43-qt. (40.69 L) cooler
- Lockable bow port & starboard storage boxes that will also accept 7' (2.13 m) rods
- 3-across seating w/storage & integrated steps to aft deck
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- Trolling motor pedal recess for Minn Kota & MotorGuide® trolling motors
- Lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will accept tackle trays
- Lockable bow & aft storage compartments
- 500 GPH livewell recirculation/pump-out system
- 32-gal. (121.13 L) aerated, divided aft livewell w/timer
- Rotomolded w/rounded corners
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- 12-degree variable deadrise hull for a smoother, drier ride
- Factory-matched aluminum propeller
- EZ lube hubs
- Color-coordinated, single-axle drive-on NITRO trailer
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- 13" (33.02 cm) radial tires w/chrome center cap
- Folding tongue jack w/swivel wheel
- Powder-coat finish
- Space-saving swing-away tongue
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap w/bow safety strap
- Tie-down straps
- Carpeted bunks
- GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- Retractable safety cables
- Submersible lights
- Transom saver
- Minn Kota® Edge 12V, 55-lb. thrust, 45" shaft, foot-controlled trolling motor
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.