Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: MERCURY MARINE
- Model: 115EXLPT Pro XS Demo New
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 115hp
- Type: Outboard
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Aluminum
- Engine Hours: 133
5133 Kutztown Road (Reading-Philadelphia)
Temple, Pennsylvania, US, 19560
2017 Mako 19 CPX Hull upgrade to Black Tilt helm upgrade t-motor pre-wire Console light Custom SS steering wheel T-Top battery switch Pro Air sysyetm
Price: 25,995 USD
Included Options: 4,500 USD
Freight: 900 USD
Prep: 375 USD
Your Price: 31,770 USD
- Length:18' 10"
- Beam: 7' 9"
- Bottom width: 6' 8.5"
- Max. Recommended HP (Single): 150 HP
- Fuel capacity: 47 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 5 persons
- Max. person weight: 720 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 1500 lbs.
- Interior depth: 18'
- Transom height: 25'
- Deadrise: 15 degrees
- Draft: 12'
- Dry weight: 1900 lbs.
- Approx. hull weight: 2500 lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 3000 lbs.
- Package width: 8' 4"
- Package length: 24' 10"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the MAKO® Assurance—the best warranty in the business
- NMMA Certified
- Factory leak tested for hull, plumbing & fitting integrity
- Stainless steel hardware & fasteners for corrosion resistance
- Fire extinguisher
- Stainless steel destroyer-style steering wheel
- SeaStar™ hydraulic steering
- Removable 72-qt. (68 L) forward-console cooler/seat w/integrated cushion
- Elevated fiberglass console
- Contoured acrylic windscreen
- Analog tachometer, fuel gauge & water pressure gauge
- Area to flush- & surface-mount additional electronics
- Binnacle-mounted remote motor control w/power trim switch
- Heavy-duty anodized aluminum grab rail
- 2 stainless steel drink holders w/drainage system
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite construction
- Encapsulated, fiberglass-infused transom w/high-density Coosa® Bluewater composite core
- Molded, patterned non-skid casting platforms & cockpit sole
- Console chemically bonded & mechanically fastened to deck w/.25" (.6 cm) aluminum backing plates
- Hull/deck joint chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners for strength & durability
- Integrated 1-piece molded, gelcoated fiberglass stringer grid system w/gelcoat finish & fully injected w/closed-cell foam flotation
- High-density, fiberglass-infused trolling motor mounting core
- Marine-grade stainless steel hardware & fasteners throughout
- Gelcoat finish on all bulkheads & compartment interiors
- Self-bailing cockpit
- Composite seat substrates
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- MAKO® White gelcoat
Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing Systems
- 600 GPH (2,271 LPH) baitwell pump w/adjustable spray head
- 1,000 GPH (3,785 LPH) bilge pump w/auto switch
- High-speed raw water pickup
- Integrated EPA-compliant fuel system w/rotocast corrosion-free fuel tank
- Interstate® cranking battery w/tray
- 6-circuit ATO/ATC distribution fuse block
- Marine-grade rocker switches w/push button breaker protection
- Marine-grade tinned wiring w/submersible connectors
- USCG-compliant navigation lights
- 12V outlet
Hardware & Accessories
- Six 6" (15.24 cm) stainless steel cleats
- Powder-coated transom reinforcement plate w/MAKO® logo
- Stainless steel & bronze thru-hull fittings
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Stainless steel fuel fill w/integral vent
- Flip-flop helm seat w/72-qt. (68 L) cushioned cooler
- Aft port & starboard jump seats
- Large bow in-deck storage
- Port & starboard bow storage boxes w/stainless steel latches
- Center bow storage locker
- Starboard stowage for 4 rods
- In-floor locker w/recess for cast net bucket storage
- 28-gal. (106 L) lighted baitwell
- 360° fishability
- 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating & composite substrates on seats
- Closed-molded laminate hatch covers w/finished undersides
- Anchor locker
- Aft battery & oil tank storage
- Legendary dry-riding MAKO hull design
- Factory-rigged w/matched propeller
- Custom aluminum single-axle trailer
- NMMA Certified trailer
- DOT approved
- Oil bath hubs
- Swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Aluminum construction
- Stainless steel hardware
- Galvanized steel components
- LED lights
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.